Membership in Impact Grants Chicago is open to anyone who identifies as a woman, is age 18 or older and contributes at least $1,000. Membership is renewable on an annual basis beginning in June of each year. To hear more about all the benefits and options of membership, click here to watch this video for New and Prospective Members.
- Members' $1,000 donations are multiplied at least 100-fold by other members, making a significant financial impact in their community.
- 100% of membership donations are awarded to Chicago nonprofits.
- Members vote for the recipients of the $100,000 grants.
- Members choose their level of involvement.
- Members have the unique opportunity to participate in the grant review process and select the finalists.
- Members are given the opportunity for direct volunteer involvement with Chicago nonprofits.
- Members connect with other women who are invested in and care about their community.
- Members are invited to participate in educational events and attend membership receptions.